Hardware Limited Warranty and Remedy:
The ONE Music Group provides a period of up to ONE YEAR (12 months) Limited Warranty from the date of delivery to the customer.
Due to the use of packaging box during the piano transport to ensure the safety, it is recommended that customer receive at least 30 days from the date of receipt of the packaging box.
Warranties do not apply to:
- Products that are not branded with The ONE Music Group.
- Products not operated under normal use, not operated in accordance with their original instructions or not used in their recommended operating environments.
- Products that have been customized by the customer.
- Products for which a Material Defect is caused by operator error, improper, unauthorized or inadequate maintenance or hardware supplied by The ONE Music Group.
- Products that have been subject to misuse, abuse, neglect, mishandling, accident or which are damaged by excess voltage, improper site installation.
Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) Procedure
- All warranty claims shall be in email format and made prior to the expiration of the applicable warranty period.
- If the customer encounter any quality issues, the customer needs provide photo/video materials for the Seller to verify the problem.
Obtaining Warranty Service
To pursue a warranty claim, please gather your proof of purchase, the product serial number, the product itself and any remaining product packaging or literature and contact The ONE Music Group support at the following address: