Our system supports learners by helping individuals play through songs first to build interest, then adding on additional skills such as reading music, hand positions, and musical expression. Muscle memory is also a big part of playing piano, so we try to help individuals find their own musical expression rather than focusing on mapping notes to keys right at the start. With our system, you'll find faster progress in your initial learning even without the sight-reading skills. When you're ready to play independently, you can turn off the LED lights.
Articles in this section
- How come I cannot find my purchased songs?
- The app isn't seeing the keyboard, what could be wrong?
- Is the app available for Amazon Fire?
- How much does it cost to download my favorite pop songs?
- How do I register for The ONE Smart Piano app?
- Does the system lead to too much focus on correctness and prevent the development of richer musical expression?
- Will I become too dependent on the system and not be able to play the song without it?
- Will I become too dependent on the LED lights?
- Do I have to buy the app to use the piano?