We think the opposite will be true: by focusing learnings on full-length demos, a collection of familiar and favorite songs, and playing notes, we remove the burden of sight-reading and mapping notes to keys which will typically cause cognitive overload and stress that distracts from musical expression. So within a shorter time frame you will be able to develop musical expressions compared to starting out with sheet music.
Articles in this section
- How come I cannot find my purchased songs?
- The app isn't seeing the keyboard, what could be wrong?
- Is the app available for Amazon Fire?
- How much does it cost to download my favorite pop songs?
- How do I register for The ONE Smart Piano app?
- Does the system lead to too much focus on correctness and prevent the development of richer musical expression?
- Will I become too dependent on the system and not be able to play the song without it?
- Will I become too dependent on the LED lights?
- Do I have to buy the app to use the piano?