The APP works for iOS and Andriod system, and works for smart phone, ipad or tablet(andriod) devices. Seems Amazon FireOS is an Android-based mobile operating system, so you can try to download our andriod version app through our The ONE smart piano website or on Amazon to have a try. It should work.
Articles in this section
- How come I cannot find my purchased songs?
- The app isn't seeing the keyboard, what could be wrong?
- Is the app available for Amazon Fire?
- How much does it cost to download my favorite pop songs?
- How do I register for The ONE Smart Piano app?
- Does the system lead to too much focus on correctness and prevent the development of richer musical expression?
- Will I become too dependent on the system and not be able to play the song without it?
- Will I become too dependent on the LED lights?
- Do I have to buy the app to use the piano?